We are a group of volunteers spread throughout the United States and Canada dedicated to helping blind and visually impaired dogs by rescuing them in shelters, assisting blind dog owners, and educating the public about these wonderful dogs.
We formed in August 2009, and our members have many years of experience with blind dogs and rescue. We have rescued more than 475 visually impaired dogs so far.
Please look over our website, visit our blind dogs for adoption, read their stories, and we think you will agree that “blind dogs see with their hearts!”.
We are always looking for volunteers; let us know if you want to help out! We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit group, and all donations are tax deductible.
Board of Directors
- President: Deb Marsh – email@example.com
- Vice President: Linda Sobieski – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Debbie Marks – email@example.com
- Treasurer: Tara Shepherd – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Operations Officer: Colleen Little – celittle@
- Member at Large: Carla Boyd – email@example.com
- Member at Large: Elizabeth Parks – ElizabethP@blinddogrescue.org
- Member at Large: Kay Buffamonte – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member at Large: Sheila Van Tine – SheilaV@blinddogrescue.org