Blindness affects many dogs of all breeds throughout the country, in some cases due to injury or illness and in others from birth. As part of our mission, BDRA educates dog owners and the public about blind dogs.
Common Disorders »
Tips for Blind Dog Owners »
The links below may also offer helpful information on blind dogs.
- ASPCA Information on Dog Health and Behavior
- PetPlace Article on Blindness in Dogs
- Living With Blind Dogs: A Resource Book and Training Guide for the Owners of Blind and Low-Vision Dogs
- Blind and Deaf Dog Guidebook – A helpful guide to all aspects of life with blind dogs
- Animals with Diabetes support group